Soul said to me O you who have been busy by Fatamorgana world ..... What you want to search from the world ...? Look ... there is no person who look you Lights also are reluctant to brighten your Yourself yourselves in the morning Allah fed up with sin sin your megrim ............... You to worship Him But you also engage in immoral acts to him Are you sure your pray received by him? Do you believe in your repentance by His goodness? Cry yourself weeping with sorrow Throughout the life

Monday, July 20, 2009

When we hope in the people

When we hope in the people .. hope friend, friends, lovers, husband or wife .. we pantaskah them into place our hope? .. If we are sure they will devote our attention is on, only God can turn a flash turning their hearts even take them with just a glance, so that is what can we do, menangiskah .. I have hope in a friend, so he wanted attention to me .. but what he said .. I can do you care, I do have time for attention to you, even he says to me "you selfish, everyone pnya urusannya each,". even with that said .. "our friend ni ja not", what I care for you ma ..".. eyes will water when this they say so .. and I finally realized, when we put expectations on people, really something when they will make us disappointed .. not rare friend now, so tomorrow opponent hemm .. enough already as the place of human hope .. because we have Dzat you never pay us a bit tired, He never sleeps, He is faithful slalu accompany us in any situation ... we Yaa Robb tlah excuse because I find the hope that the man .. thank You sadarkan I have been ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment