Soul said to me O you who have been busy by Fatamorgana world ..... What you want to search from the world ...? Look ... there is no person who look you Lights also are reluctant to brighten your Yourself yourselves in the morning Allah fed up with sin sin your megrim ............... You to worship Him But you also engage in immoral acts to him Are you sure your pray received by him? Do you believe in your repentance by His goodness? Cry yourself weeping with sorrow Throughout the life

Monday, July 20, 2009

Preyer for love

Prayer for love ...............

God ....

You create the mystery in each kehidupanku

You create the destiny that I do without ...

Night, the stars, moon

Quiet, that is the kurasakan at this time

I am aware of God ....

If our hearts be filled by love for mankind

Suata time

The man will leave us

As I feel at this time

But ...

If the heart is filled with love thy

You never meninggalkanku

You never make me cry

You share all your love to me

When I come to step MU

I welcome you with a thousand steps

When I come to the walk

I welcome you with the run

Subhanallah ...

Glory to Thee Alloh Yaa ...

Take heart this slalu mencintaimu Yaa Alloh

Do not You palingkan love this because it is not love thy

Yaa Robb

If a later time I fall in love

Do not You palingkan love this because it is not love thy

If at any time later I met the love ..

Pertemukanlah servant with thy love because

Make patient as auxiliary Servant Yaa Alloh

Make Iklas to receive all that you give to Servant

Letters to bidadariku who is in Heaven

Do not you make this sad heart

Do not you make this heart cry

I wait ...

I love it ....

Sorry ...

I have not come to meet you

Patient ... and I continue to prayer

Hopefully Alloh hear our prayer

Hopefully our prayers Alloh megabulkan

Hopefully we unify Alloh

Forever ..

Wal akhiroh world ....

Amin ya robbal alamin

0 comments:

Post a Comment