Soul said to me O you who have been busy by Fatamorgana world ..... What you want to search from the world ...? Look ... there is no person who look you Lights also are reluctant to brighten your Yourself yourselves in the morning Allah fed up with sin sin your megrim ............... You to worship Him But you also engage in immoral acts to him Are you sure your pray received by him? Do you believe in your repentance by His goodness? Cry yourself weeping with sorrow Throughout the life

Monday, July 20, 2009

prayer for love ...

To prayer for love ...


someone to fill the space that was previously empty heart you ...

Allah the Most Gracious ...

Thank you he has created
and confront me with it.

Thank you for the time - when the beautiful
that we can enjoy together.

Thank you to every meeting
that we can lalui together.

I came dihadapanMU prostrate ...

Sucikan my heart O God, so that it can implement the will and rencanaMU in my life.

O Allah, if I'm not the owner of the bones rusuknya, do not let me miss attendance ...
Do not leave me, I melabuhkan heart dihatinya ..
kikislah pesonanya of my eyelid and Keep him from the niche my heart ...

Change yearn yearning and love didada who reside with you and the love of a sincere, pure ...
and help me to be able to mengasihinya as friends.

But if you create it for me ...
O God our help satukan heart ...
help me to love, understand and accept him seutuhnya ...
give me patience, perseverance and sincerity to win the heart ...

Ridhoi him, so he also loves, understands, and I would like to receive all the advantages and disadvantages I
as you create ...

Yakinkanlah him that I really - really love and willing to share my grief and love with him ...

Yes, Allah is Pengasih, listen to my prayer this ...
deliver me from this doubt and the love kehendakMU ...

Most eternal God, I understand that you always give the best for me ...
injury and doubt that I experienced, there are certain hikmahnya.

This struggle to teach me the closer you live to be more sensitive to voices that guide me towards terangMU ...

Teach me to remain faithful and patient waiting for the arrival time that you have specified ....

Make kehendakMU and that I will not be in every part of my life ...

O God, I hope you listen and fulfill permohonanku. Amen ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment