Soul said to me O you who have been busy by Fatamorgana world ..... What you want to search from the world ...? Look ... there is no person who look you Lights also are reluctant to brighten your Yourself yourselves in the morning Allah fed up with sin sin your megrim ............... You to worship Him But you also engage in immoral acts to him Are you sure your pray received by him? Do you believe in your repentance by His goodness? Cry yourself weeping with sorrow Throughout the life

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I thought it was the angel Gabriel

When I was looking for a light

my night in a dark night

, quiet, quiet ...

I thought my demi-star search is.

. star with me every night

but the stars when the clouds

I was alone and sad.

. and when the morning star is left ..

. I kept looking for the light and I thought it was the moon

but no ..

. not the moon ...

left when the moon is also the day ..

I kept looking for the light it until I fell asleep in the night ..

. when it happened Mid-Sha'ban night ...

. when I was asleep in the night ...

I handpone voice rang ..

I thought it was the angel Gabriel woke reply to pray tonight ...

but not proved that you contact me ..

and now you are a light in the evening and my lunch .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment