Soul said to me O you who have been busy by Fatamorgana world ..... What you want to search from the world ...? Look ... there is no person who look you Lights also are reluctant to brighten your Yourself yourselves in the morning Allah fed up with sin sin your megrim ............... You to worship Him But you also engage in immoral acts to him Are you sure your pray received by him? Do you believe in your repentance by His goodness? Cry yourself weeping with sorrow Throughout the life

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I saw the angel in you ..

You are a paradise.


I loved the place the last meeting.

. you are my prayers.


. the pleasure of my soul.

. you are looking for serenity.

. you're there in every heart throb ..

and nothing else wrote my reply out.

. except that ..

I saw the angel in you ..

whether it should be how I describe all this ..

I saw the angel in you ..

whether it should be how I should menggor

eskan yourself in my sketches ..

I was helpless.

. unless you expect to Robbku ..

whether to do so I have you ....

so far .. now we go ..

. and I touch you with my eyes ..

Your aura ..

word you say.

. I was in a golden cage of confusion ..

You are the light in my heart ..

You are jewel for me ..

nobody I know besides that

except that

I saw the angel in you
> swap

0 comments:

Post a Comment