Soul said to me O you who have been busy by Fatamorgana world ..... What you want to search from the world ...? Look ... there is no person who look you Lights also are reluctant to brighten your Yourself yourselves in the morning Allah fed up with sin sin your megrim ............... You to worship Him But you also engage in immoral acts to him Are you sure your pray received by him? Do you believe in your repentance by His goodness? Cry yourself weeping with sorrow Throughout the life

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

devoted parents

kpd devoted parents yg dpt eliminates the trouble of going through at this bertawasul with these authentic charity. On the basis of the hadith the Prophet alaihi wa sallam from Ibn Umar.
"Meaning: Messenger of Allaah 'alaihi wa sallam said," One day three men walked, then rain. They take shelter in a cave at the foot of a mountain. When they were in it, suddenly a large stone fell and covered the door of the cave. Some of them said to another wrote, 'Remember who best charities you've ever done'. Then they begged God and go for bertawassul through charity, with the hope that God will remove this difficulty. One of them said, "O Allah, I actually have two parents of age-me-up while I had a wife and kids were little reply. I mengembala goats, when coming home I always give milk and go for my parents before anyone else. One day I hrs walk far to fetch firewood and make a living, so home it was late at night and I dpti my parents are asleep, and I remain as before milking. Milk is still I hold and I went to both but both still asleep. My kids whining crying for milk and I'm ill give it. I will not give go for anyone before I wrote dairy milk I give my parents go for. Then I wait until the second wake. In the morning when my parents woke up, I give this milk go for both. After the second go for a drink and then I gave anaku children. Oh God, I wish this designation is the designation of cheese krn you, O God, open to. "Then the stone cave wall-door Itupun shifted" [Hadith Bukhari (Fath Baari 4 / 449 No. 2272), Muslim (2473) (100) Chapter Qishshah Ashabil Ghaar Ats Wat Tsalatsah-Tawasul bi Shalihil A'mal]

0 comments:

Post a Comment